Table of Contents
JT Advocates offers the immigration law service acting for private individuals or companies regarding immigration and nationality issues. They have a wide-ranging legal knowledge in this complex field of law, particularly in areas such as human rights, social welfare, employment, and mental health.
What JT Advocates Under the Immigration Law Service Does
JT Advocates under the immigration law service act for clients making applications to the Home Office for permanent residence in Uganda, they appeal Home Office decisions or act for clients who have residency and are seeking to bring their families into the country. Our immigration lawyers advise those fleeing from unstable political regimes, who arrive in Uganda and are seeking asylum.
JT Advocates offers expertise in immigration law matters, and some of the services offered include:
- Temporary Work Visas
- Resident Status (Immigrant Visas)
- Corporate Matters
- Pre-hire Advice on Temporary Work Visas
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Restructuring
- Employment-Based Work Visas and Permits
- Employment-Based Resident Status
- Naturalization (becoming a Ugandan citizen)
- Derivative Ugandan Citizenship
- Loss of Ugandan Citizenship
- Extension of Stay
- Change of Visa Status
- Work Authorization for Spouse
- Visitors for Business and Pleasure
- Reentry Permits
- Visa Processing
Why You Might Need Our Help
JT Advocates represent clients in administrative courts, counsel clients about their legal rights and obligations related to immigration, among other things. They suggest courses of action based on their knowledge of immigration law. JT Advocates interpret the law, help you analyze your own rights, possibilities, and strategies, and guide you through every step of the complicated immigration process.